Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well, it's just those things about film and book and that classy-messy stuff...

Dear Blog,
Nothing much new today. You know, last night, I was dreaming that Kelly, most popular girl in class, started to smoke as well as Myra (one funny, sassy girl) and Natalie (one not so-funny-and-not-so-sassy-girl-who-can-go-on-my-nerves). It was creepy dream and fact that I was crazy punk girl in it doesn't make it any better. If fact, I don't even LIKE punk style! I'm mean, I'm so romantic and... and... old fashoned and... Ugh! Never mind!

I made that list for films, and for now, Cleopatra is in the lead followed by Breakfast at Tiffany's. I don't mind it since, when I rented Cleopatra from Video Club, I watched it with mum and crazy girl Selene. And Selene was constantly jumping and making fun of movie, actors, acting... And it's not OK since I really like that old Egypt and old Rome thing. Dunno why but I do. So ma and I just watched 1st part of movie and we didn't watched 2nd.

Also, I FINALLY changed Cornelia Camille's water today (Cornelia Camille is my turtle. I gave her name because Cornelia sounded so turtulish and Camille was used in Now, Voyager, movie with Bette Davis and Camille, movie with Greta Garbo). Poor thing, she can get so dirty! And how can she eat those things I give her!? YUCK!

With my ma I watched Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon. It's good movie, made my cry a little, but it's one of better new films that I watched (as well as Pirats of Caribbian 2, Devil Wears Prada and Duplex).

I'm now reading Adele - the untold story of Jane Eyre and Eragon. Adele is vary desapointing novel baususe it practicly don't even TOUCH Jane Eyre for now! Writter's toughts are not well said, it has too emotional characters and character of little Adele was nothing like I pictured her! Eragon can be OK, but senicies are too short and it's quite childish.
I think after it I'll take Devil Wears Prada from library cause film was OK and I wanna become fashon dresinger, so it's pratictly my future.

Sad, but true.

Vary sad.

And fact I'm emotional and weak makes it even sader.

Maybe I should jump from building now and stop worring about everything... Uhhh....

P.S. Tomrrow we have music and I didn't learn ANYTHING! Horror!!!!

With Love,
Anya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home