Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tests, book and bad, bad people

Dear Amy,
It's over!
It's finaly over!
WOO-HOO!
No more math tests!

Till next moth...
But I can get happy till then, right?

Well, I am happy, but they moved my show of paintings. Yep! Women that orginase shows is in hosppitle, and, franlky, nobody know will she live since nobody know what is matter with her, not even she. So, basicly, nobody knows when my show will be. But, (except the fact I'll have to get wormer dress then those I planned) it can be good thing since I'll have more time to do cards and everything. And also there's no mess with excursion now so much. Cause they can now move it to 17th October, and I can make my b-day on 6th! Wee! Everybody are happy!

At last I hope so...

So, except Serbian on friday, there are no more tests for this wee. I done Russian (3 from 5 - Fantastic when we get fact that I don't know a word on Russian) and today I done math (won't say anything, I don't wanna bring bad luck) and so it's that.

Well, since on end of this grade we have final school excamples, I got finaly that I won't ahve time to write then! I need to study all day!!!! Gosh, I'll die! I have studing! And I love to write! Will someone kill me? And so, now when I still have time, I write like maniac. I alredy wrote 90 pages, and it's only the start! I have no idea when will I finish!

Probably in 3 years...

Can I just die!?

Well, as I siad, I'm not gossip girl, but this is story that all school knows, so this isn;t gossiping anymore> Well, In fact, Kelly, school queen, isn't so popular anymore. In fact, she now haves 2 friends (Natalie and Nora from other class) and every other popular girl from 8th or 7th grade, when she sees her, tells her somthing bad like *I'm sorry for this word, I don't usually tell this things, but now it's only time I will, I promise!* slut, whore or soemthing tahy bad.

Why am, I actually initerested in all this? Let's get from begging: in 7th grade I adored to draw clothes, character from books ect. I do now also. And onw day Kelly just showed up with book about drawing people. Ok, I got over it.

But suddenly, this year, Tiffany looked at pictures in my phone. And since I have about 30 pictures of old sctresses (starting with bessy Love and Lillien Gish over the Vivine Leigh and Greta Garbo to Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor) Kelly took look on Audrey hepburn and said "Oh, Gosd, she acted in that movie when he teaches her to speak and all (My Fiar Lady)" Yes hse does "I love taht film! And also Gone With the Wind! Those are my all-time-favorites!"
No, they aren't her all time favorites since she never heard about Marilyn Monroe before 6 moths, and, although I don't take Marilyn so serius and graet, she is so publicated that I though everyone knows about her . Well, I was wrong, since no one in my schol knows about her. Especially not Kelly. And how that can be that she don't know for Vivien Leigh, Clarke Gable, Greta Garbo, Clarke Gabe, Bette Davis, Clarke Gable, Lawrence Olivie, Clerke Gable or Jean Harlow and Clarke Gable (did I mention Clarke Gable?) and that GWTW is her fave move? And how that can be that we like EVEYTHING same?

Actident?

I don't think so...

Ok, I'll get over it I though, but I have another trade mark - skirts. I adore skirts that people at school started to call me Esmeralda gypsy and that one boy from 5th grade (that I never saw before btw) asked me "Do you wear ANYTHING but skirds". I like those long skirts with many detales l;ike from 19th centuary. Anbd one day Kelly shows up in school with long skirt and she sayd "I fell in love with skirs." I gor sick of her in that moment. And now, today...

Well, we had to write essey about heros from epic songs from our countryu. And I think I had original idea: I wrote about womens who stand by side the real hgeros and shoped that tehy are as important as any amn in those songs. Teacher liked my essey. Actually, I liked it too. :) I was only one who wanted herself to read essey. then, on end of class, Kelly raised hand and told "IO wrote another essey, can I read it?" And she started reading essey about Mother Jugovic, most famoust women in our songs and character I mentioned in MY essey. Even teacher saw that she copied my idea and asked "Kelly, did you got idea from other esseys you heard today?". After it she asked me to sit with her and she showed me math problem on test (yep, I was little cheating...). So, what's not with that? I asked my scuper/smart ma (no, really, she can solve my every problem) and she told me she need friend now when she argued with all her friends. She told me also to saty out of all that cause everyone whats to fight Kelly now so only thing I can get is bad friend who will tell aboout me everywhere (as Kelly do) and few kicks.,Not really good thing..

But I just want to say that I really am not spoil or anything - I just want to be original and to ahve my own ideas and it goes oon my nerves when someone as Kelly stares to copy me. It's Ok if someone tlike me, unpopular, startes to copy me or someone else, but Kelly! I don't like when she copies someone cause she has ecverything - popularity, boys, good marks, she's teacher pet, eveyone loves her (otr at last they did last week) and she can get ANYTHING that she wants! Whyon whole wild world she coused to copy me, social freak, idiot from other world, girl wrom before centuary, someone who dresses like she got from 19th centuarly, who NEVER follows fashon, who don't wnat to be popular and who can only WRITE about kissing with boys since I kissed one boy only when I was 3 aIN CHEEK and that was my 1st and last kiss in my life (at least it looks like..)? I mean, why me when boys makes fun of me, when people laughes on my taste of movies and haven't heard of music I listen? It's all so compcicated and I would more like that she tells me why and not copy me. This world is full of confusing people who are total ENIGMA!

Soo, this is all for now, I'll write more tomoorrow. If I ahve time I might write more about me, my friends and family. And I still own you list of 100 fact about me.

Till next time..

Peace,
Light,
Love and Chcolate
from your friend Anya!

P.S. I hope you don't think of me as spoilt drama queen, cause I'm not like that! I hope you don;t think like that ...

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Beaver said...

Hey sweetheart ! Glad I found you back ! I'll have to catch up a bit later as I am swamped with work - but I did want to drop you a line :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home