Monday, September 18, 2006

Star of school and my alarm finally turned on...

Dear Blog,
It's been a while since I post it, so I'm just gonna say I'm good with melly now.

This days passed vary quickley, probabbly cause school started. I find out that I like Biology this year, History and Serbian, but that we have REALLY stupid texts in English book! I mean, I REALLY don't care about ballones! Only them that can be called interesting is about Sheakspear... They COULD put them about movies, fashon and music like last year, it wouldn't kill them...

So, my birthday is comming closed and my ma is prbably going to rent some disco and I'm also gonna call few friends to celabret it at home. I think I'm gonna call Melly, Dee, Dora (no matter she still talk about that guy she's in love with..), Tiffany, Kate and July. I'm gonna make them list of movies I suggest and so they'll have to decide... I think I laredy have list:
-Breakfast at Tiffany's
-Cleopatra (1963)
-My Fair Lady
-Now, Voyager
-Gone With The Wind
-Dark Victory
-Casablanca
-Anna Karenina (with one and only, Vivien Leigh!)
-Camille
-Someone likes it Hot (I dunno will I put it on list, cause Marilyn Monroe can go on my nearves really badly!)
Unfortanatly, in out stupid Video Club when you say taht you wanna rant old movie, they show you Grease! All other can be tiled B.C.! I mean, they didn't knew how to write Bette Davis or Vivien Leigh! And they never HEARD of Rita Heyworth!

What shame...

I would gladly like to see All ABout Eve or Snows of Killimanjaro or Gilm for my birthday, but I doubd I will find it. This is list of films I can rent and which I have at home.

Also, Judy made Halloween since this year, an, if I make my parents, I'll make it this year! I'll dress as Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and we're going to watch Poltergeist and play games and eat and I hope it's gonna be fun!

On 17th October I have show of my pictures and that's one more thing in my life!

So, it much in my life, especially if we add excursion which MIGHT be in October and MIGHT not...

So...
1st October (and everything around it) - MY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOOOO!
17th October - Show of my pictures that I painted MY SELF!
31st October - Halloween!

Just one thing - if you think I'm old for Halloween... you're right! I probably am... But here where I like there';s no Halloween and Judy, sho is half American, started celebrating it and we all love it! Ok, we don't go trick or treating, but we have constumes and we tell scray stories and we play games. And since Judy can't make Halloween this year, and we ALL love it SO much (so, I'm not only Baby!) I hope I'm gonna make it!


Wee for me!

Best wishes,
Anya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home