Saturday, September 23, 2006

Is it just me or I became obsseset with old movies? No, it's not just me...

Dear Amy,

today I didn't went alone by bus on my painting class cause my dad had extreams (I don't mean HE worked extreames, but he's some kind of teacher on chemistry university, so he GIVES extreams...) so he took me off to town. But, dunno why, I more like when I go alone. Then I can read the book or listne to mp3 and all (especially since bus that takes me to town hasd his 1st stop near me so I can sit whenevern I want sibce bus is emty when I get in it). Or i can simply wach throu the window, which is also fun since town in 8am is so beautiful that I didn't wanted that our teacher moves classes to 10am as Luke asked him to.

Ok, ok, I give up, it's not just that I like to drive in 8am, it's alos... well, on Croatian (country by side mine) TV in about 8am on saturday goes documenatris about old starts and some old film after it! Well, that it! Last week they gave documentay about Marilyn Monore (Gosh, will they stop talinking about her and get little atteniton to other stars like Vivien Leigh, Rita Heyworth, Bette Davis or actresses that she coppied her all life, Jean Harlow!?) and this week was about Kirk Douglas. Ok, I dunno much about him , I heard of him, but it's so fun to watch! After it, today, was really good film. At first I didn't knew anything about it so I watched it till half and then I had to go, put they girl that played main part looked like Veronica Lake. But it was so funny to me cause just yesterday I was reading about Veronoica on net! My ma told me that that was really her (she looked till the end), and it fact movie was the most famust she did. I dunno it's name and my nat isnb't working right now, but it's the one in which she plays "The Girl". No really! Her caracter is credited as "The Girl"!

Also, if youa sk why don't I just accept to go in 10am to painting class and then wake earlyer to watch TV, I'll tell you this: I'm lazy. I'm really, really lazy! So I'll putt alarm on my mobile phone and when it startes ringing in 7am I'm gonna turn it off cursing probaby "Damn the movie, I wanna sleep little more"! Sad, funny, idiotic, but true!

Anyway, we went and buyed gift to Selene and then we went on luch. Now I should get redy to go on birthday in my new skirt I bough today! Weeeee! Can't wait!!!!

To my sweet friend Gina: Hey honey, thanks so much on you comments!!!! I'm so happy you post them! Tahnks so much! Anyway, I can't change color of that box... It has to be lime green. What's quite stupid I must say, but now... :(

Also, when we go on school-trip we go around the Serbia to visit churhes, places where battels were, masoleums... I'm not going cause seeing sights that much (if I did, I would go in Rome or Egypt where I can see sights that were from B.C. time of history what interests me... I'm idiot, I like history, I know, i KNOW.. ^_^), but I'm going for friends to have good fun and to make PJ parties! WEEEE!!!! :D :D :D

I, right now, wrote 80 pages, 1o font size, Ariel letters, and it's only the begging., I have so many thhoughts... Dunno is that good or bad anymore... :P

And, if you loived near me, I would DEFENETLY give you Jean Harlow invitation! I know how much you love her, so... :D I would like to get Vivien Leigh invitation, she'm totaly my favorite actress. And my brother really need some sense! I mean Rita Heyworth, STUPID??? He's the one that's stupid! But I agree with him about Lillian - she's so wonderful, she looks like puorcelan doll! To put her picture on wall and look at it! I hasn't seen any her movie, but that's my new obssion - to see it! Ha!

And after I saw that movie with Veronica, I think her hair was WOW! It looks even better on movie then on pictures! I wouldn't minfd if I had that hair! I wonder how long didn it took her time to comb her hair in day? She must took good care of it! Like that Austrian queeen, Elizabetha, she combed her hair (which was long to her knees!) for three hours at day!!!! I would day to comb by hair for three hours!!!!

That's why I have idioticly-looking hair...

Well, now I have to go...

Unfortanatly...

Peace,

Light,

Love

and Chocole

from your friend Anya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home