Thursday, September 28, 2006

Film, Mary and really, really quick note

Dear Amy,
Well, this is just really quick note, but I'm, so happy that I must post it: I just saw in newspapers that tonight (in 20:30) they show Through the Back Door with Mary Pickfort somwere in some movie archive probably! I'm going to see it 90%, i just have to see willl Dee go with me or some my other friend or will I go with my ma. I know it wasn't best thing to ask Dee cause she doesn't like silen movies or balck-and-wites much, but I was so happy that I just needed to call someone. I hope I'll go!!! Weeee!

Yes, it's silly that I'm happy so much just cause one movie, but I enjoy in little thing!

Weee!

I'm gonna write big post leater. Bye!

Peace,
Ligh,
Love
and Chcolate
from your friend Anya!

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Beaver said...

i'm happy to see you are always so enthusiastic ! Have the best time !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home