Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Changes

Dear Blog,
I decaided that you need name, so I'll give you name Amity Catherine and nickname Amy, after main chacter in my book! Ha! So, should I start again?

Dear Amy,
Nothing's going on here. It's just lazy, boring, annoying, rainy day and there's not ONE interestinf movie on TV! You know, they should REALLY put my favorie Tv show "Central Park West" all over again! I'm getting bord since I don't have to do anything, and I'm toooooo lazy to study. Never mind...

So, since it's so boring here, I think I'll write my book now. I can't tell you much about it (sounds stupid, but my ma don't let me to talk about it cause, she tells, someone can copy my idea. Ok, they really CAN copy it, but I would SO like to tell you what it's about!). All I can tell is that's about three girls, Sky, Amy and Kate, who finds out that they have some kind of powers and all. Characters are based on me and my friends, Melly, Dee and Dora mainly, but there are other like, one is based on Myra, one on Alex (girl from Melly's class who CAN go on your nerves and all, but you can NEVER be bord with her!)... Basicly, every person I like, I put it in book! HA!

So, on my last blog (http://amymarch.blogspot.com/) I putted 100 things about me list. So, I think I'm gonna pput it here also. And I think I'm gonna change this site cause it goes on my nerves REALLY! Dunno why... I'll have same adress, but look is gonna be changed.

Till then,
Adio!

Peace,
Light,
Love
and Chcolate
from you friend (silly) Anya!

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Anjamon said...

Oh, you singed up cause of me!? Thta' so sweet! Will you have your own blog? EThen I could comment on both! *laughs* I'm editing now my link list and I'm gonna put your web there!

Abpout book and your charcter, I actually alredy though about where will I put you! Really! I don't think it'll bein my 1st book cause I have it all planned (I just need to find time, nerves and new brother or my own computer and sit fown and wite it!), but I think I'll put you in 2nd book OR 3rd probably(it'll be trilogy). What name do you like hon?

Alos, I know my ma's right, but I just wanna tell EVERYBODY about book! I'm so proud of it! :):):):):):)

Well, gotta go now, but I'll be here in 30 mins or so to continue editing iste...

Bye, Bye sweetie!

(Oh, and BTW, I call EVERYBODY that I like Sweety, Sweetheart, Dear or so... Don't let that suprise you!) :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home