Monday, July 03, 2006

My blog... again

Because of my lazy nature and silly mind my last blog was total junk. But, I though I might start new blog, which I'll try to keep alive... (don't mind me, I'm silly!)

Why "Part of my world"?
Becauase my favorite Disney song is named "Part of your world". I always listen to it when I'm sad, and it really helps. I love Disney cartoons and Disney song. "Part of your world" is from Little Mermaid and that's my fave cartoon of all time.. I loved it when I was tree years old, and I love it today. Just like song.
Disney songs are one kind of my fave songs. By side them I listen also old songs (but really old songs, like those from 50's, rock'n'roll, rythm&blues, countrey) and young preformers who sang for Disney (Hilary Duff, Renee Olstead, Skye Sweetnam, Raven, Aly & AJ...).

What's new this days?
I argued with my best friend, Melly. But I was really angry at her! She don't listen to me anymore, she just goes with other frien, Dora, she laugh at me... So, it might be best for us not to talk for some time.

I met one new girl from other class, Andrea (Dee, Dea). And you know what, we're nearly totally same: We are both book-worms, we LOVE green color, we have younger brothers, we both writes book... And we are fantastic friends! Well, it's not like I met now new girl and I don't want to be friend with Melly anymore, but it's just... Melly goes on my nerves sometimes, and in last time we really argue often... I might be better friend with Dee then with her... I'm sad since I know Melly for 10 years, but it's juts... we're too difrent... and it's really hard for us to understand each other. After all, Melly have 100 friends, everybodth are her good friends, and , no matter for how long I tell her she's my best friend, she'll never tell me any of her secrets. I start to think I was never her best friend.

Ok, enaugh sadness! I'm going to BIG shop with Dee soon. This days, when I'm on holiday, I spend my time listening to music, going out, reading, writting and watching films. From satrt of holiday I saw Sisterhood of the traveling pants, 13 going on 30, Princess diaries 1&2, My fair lady, Dark Victory, Tarzan2 and few more. I read Girl with pear earring, and few teen age books. I'm now reading Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier (same writerss who wrote Girl with a pear earring). When I come back today, I'll continue writing. Now I need to go to get rady and to give Andrw computer (my young, annoying brother).

See ya'!


Peace,
Light,
Love
and Choclate
from your friend Anya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home