Wednesday, July 05, 2006

How to get on your neighbour's nerves in middle of night? Just call us! :)

Dear Blog,
When I finishted updateing yesterday, Andrew got out some hoop and started to jump across it. And it looked sooo fun, that joined him. And, Holy Chcolate, I couldn't jump more then 2 times one after other! My feet hurted from kicking them, and so did my head, since I'm too tall, so when I want to get hoot above my head, I usually tap it. But it was so much fun! All until ma came and asked us what, in the name of Holy Cake, are we doing (this with Holy Cake I added ;)). Them we got to bad since people from apartman below us started to yell.

I dreamed Casson family from Saffy's Angel. You know, I think Dea would like that book. She's vary much like Sarah: wild, and funny and great friend. I haven't tough about Melly much.

Today I'm goona start with excersises. I feel like bag! I haven't sone any excersise after our last gym class. Actully, I haven't done it even then since the witch of teacher made us run and run and run all until I fell down and couldn't move. Really!!! Thta women is completly crazy! God, God, God!

Holy Chcolate, it's alredy half past 12! Gposh, Gosh, Gosh, I need to move now! Till next time! Kissy!

:)

Peace,
Light,
Love
and Holy Chcolate, ;)
from silly Anya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home